Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm actually considering going to vote for mayor...

Last Thursday in my current topics class, we had mayoral candidate Jenna Persons come and speak to our class. I like her views so much that I even was talking about her to my hairdresser, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to vote. I'm also going to look into the pther candidates and see what their offering as well, but I think my choice might end up being Jenna. I liked her so much because she's a fresh young face, and she willing and ready to go and ask the questions that current or past mayors have been scared to ask. I liked her ideas about the city giving extra land plots in order to make Gardens, or playgrounds and such for the neighborhoods. She had a lot of great ideas, I think I will follow her progressions, an think she is a great candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment